Stockland is one of the largest diversified property groups in Australia. Stockland owns, manages and develops a range of assets including shopping centres, office and industrial assets, residential communities and retirement villages.
Stockland wanted to do a better job of analysing customer and finance data so it could determine opportunities for additional sales, improve financial reporting, and also improve its customer insights.
Stockland deployed Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to take advantage of improved business intelligence (BI) capabilities that empower business users to service their own reporting needs.
- Single version of the fact
- Provides BI users with self-service reporting capabilities
- Reduces ICT staff’s report development workload
- Offers broader use of data at a lower cost
Software, Developmet Tools and Process
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- ERwin Data Modeller