AgileBI Power BI Training July – Sydney
06 Jul 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Do you want to learn from the experts in Power BI?
The Agile BI training difference:
- You will get hands-on experts delivering the training not trainers reading from a script
- We can draw on our experience to provide real life scenarios where the materials apply
- We can solve your real world problems during the class because we teach what we do in the field every day
See what our attendees have said:
“(a) concern was that the trainer would just be reciting/presenting a straight textbook training course with no real knowledge of the material. You definitely proved to have practical and proven expertise in this space though”. – BI Manager, Government
“(I was concerned) that it may fall into the standard vanilla instructor reading off notes at the front of the room for two days. It was not – Informative, engaging, relevant.” – BI Developer – Government
“The course was really good, I got a lot out of it. The trainer was really great at explaining everything and answering our questions. The examples we worked through were really helpful. It gave us a greater insight into the tools available in Power BI and how we can use it to suit our business needs.” Analyst – Qantas
What will I learn?
This workshop is designed to accelerate your Power BI experience with a comprehensive training program in a single day. All you have to do is bring your laptop and we will supply the rest!
First you will learn how to query, reshape and pull in data. Then organise the results into a data model with relationships and calculations (DAX). Finally, you will learn the best way to visualise your data through a variety of charts, graphs, maps and gauges that are provided.
- Data discovery with Power BI Desktop
- Transforming data with Power Query
- Creating a data model
- Introduction to calculated columns and measures with DAX
- Introduction to visualising data
- Creating interactive reports in Power BI Desktop
- Collaboration in Power BI website using Group Workspaces
- Sharing reports using Content Packs
- Refreshing the data
- Mobile BI and tips to optimise for mobile
- Power BI & Excel integration
For a better experience, AgileBI encourages you to bring your laptop. Alternatively you can contact us to organise a laptop for you (extra fee applies).