Want to learn more about PowerPivot? Syncfusion have published a free new eBook “PowerPivot Succinctly” written by Agile BI Director James Beresford.
Did you know you can handle millions of rows of data on your desktop? Build interactive charts and tables that analyse that data instantly? Create dashboards that bring together related data without needing a huge BI project? Explore your data in real time? Even plot it on a map?
Of course you can. You just do it in Excel. No, seriously.
Our Director James Beresford introduces PowerPivot in his new book and he will help you to manipulate massive amounts of data using an often overlooked feature of Microsoft Excel. James will demonstrate how to take control of data sets by using a tool that most readers likely already have access to. With PowerPivot Succinctly, you can take the first step toward mastering your data needs.
Below is a quick overview of the contents:
- PowerPivot Model Basics
- Using your PowerPivot Model
- Sharing your PowerPivot Model
- A Note on Instability
- Deep Dive: The xVelocity Engine
It’s a free download – so go help yourself! (Note registration is required with Syncfusion but they do not spam)
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Agile BI is a leading Data Analytics consulting firm based in Sydney. We are a Gold Microsoft partner with fully-certified experienced people that can implement, tailor, and support Microsoft Business Intelligence products and solutions.
- Announcing the new Power BI Video Gallery and Ask a Partner Anything live event 29 Mar 2017
- Webinars 3/30-5/31: R Script, Marketing Insights, Modeling Deep Dive, New Flow Features, Power BI Embedded, and Visualization Best Practices from Marco Russo 28 Mar 2017
- Power BI Mobile apps feature summary – March 2017 27 Mar 2017
- The Power of SharePoint 23 Mar 2017
Get in touch
1300 441 618
(02) 8088 7440
Suite 2, Level 1, 18-20 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000