We from Agile BI always knew that Power BI is amazing. But now even more amazing things are possible with the corporation of MailChimp and Power BI.
MailChimp: More than 8 million people and businesses around the world use the popular tool to send their marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns. So do we soon for our fortnightly newsletter.
Power BI: Helps you to share, find and visualise.
These two programs in connection help you to visualise your data as you have never seen it before.
This is the dashboard you will see when you have provided credentials and given MailChimp access to Power BI.
Businesses can analyse their data now like data scientists. There are no coding skills necessary. Each tile in this colourful puzzle as you can see in the pic above lets you dig deeper into data heaven and visualises it in a manner that is easily understood.
- Four pages of reports will be provided from Power BI.
- Cross filter between particular entries like product name and visualise it by other selections.
- For customisation use the “pinning” option for certain entries and load them to the dashboard. Resize them and edit them as often as you want.
- On top of the dashboard is also a question box located to ask questions about your data. Try “Show total emails by campaign title” or “Show total clicks by location on a map”. Those results can also be pinned to your dashboard.
You want to visualise in which area the email subscribers are most engaging? There is a map for it!
The corporation of Power Bi and MailChimp helps you to keep focused on your most important email data metrics and gives you an easy understandable and visualised insight in your data.
Agile BI will switch soon because of this new incorporation from our existing platform to MailChimp to enjoy these advantages.
We from Agile BI support you to gain information about Power BI with the following options:
- Come to one of our introductory or intermediate Power BI workshops in Sydney. The next one happens soon. Agile BI Power BI workshops
- Or we come to you and show you in a Power BI demo session what is possible