We can help you implement any or all parts of your BI solution, ranging from report development to your entire Data Warehousing and BI system.
– Executive Dashboards
– Self-Service Reporting
– Master Data Management
– Data Warehousing
– Collaborative BI
Power BI is a self-service BI for your on-premises and cloud-based data. It enables you to make the most of your data by using the new data discovery and analysis features in Excel, in an easy to use environment that you are already familiar with.
Experience an Ultimate BI/Data Analytics Solution in Excel
- Do you have difficulty finding the right data to generate insightful reports?
- Do you need to mash up your internal data with other external data?
- Do you have a limited budget to spend on a powerful and highly interactive data exploration and visualisation tool?
- Do you need to access your data and reports on your mobile device?
Azure ML (Machine Learning)
Powerful cloud-based predictive analytics
- Fully managed: No hardware or software to buy
- Integrated: Drag, drop and connect
- Best in Class Algorithms: Proven solutions from Xbox & Bing
- R Built In: Use over 350 R packages or bring your own R code
- Deploy in Minutes: Operationalize with a click
What Is Data Mining?
What Are Some Problems that Data Mining Solves?
Some typical problems are categorised below:
- Recommendation generation – After a customer chooses one or more products, data mining suggests another product.
- Anomaly detection – Commonly, fraud detection in the financial industry means looking for that one transaction or one customer among thousands who might be committing fraud. Data mining can find a single different observation among millions.
- Churn analysis – The term churn refers to the loss of a repeat customer or client. This is important as early indicators might prevent a client or customer from switching services.
- Risk management – Credit ratings are often based on multivariate formulas, which help predict levels of risk.
- Customer segmentation – Grouping customers or clients together, even by their own self-determined characteristics, can allow large organizations to manage marketing campaigns or even just organize their service professionals around similar groupings.
- Targeted ads – Marketers use data mining to deliver customized ads online, but organizations always want to know how to tailor any communications to be based on what they already know about their customers or clients.
- Forecasting – Time-series analysis takes data from the past, and provides a look into the future, even when there are seasonal increases or declines.
Business Analytics focuses on developing and understanding new insights of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
Business Analytics extensively uses data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modelling as well as fact-based management to drive decision making. Analytics may be used as input for human decisions or may drive fully automated decisions.
In contrast, business intelligence, also based on data and statistical methods, traditionally focuses on using a consistent set of metrics to both measure past performance and guide business planning.
In other words Business Intelligence (BI) can answer questions such as what happened, how many, how often, where the problem is, and what actions are needed.
Business Analytics (BA) can answer questions like:
- Why is this happening?
- What if these trends continue?
- What will happen next? (predict)
- What else can the data tell us?